GSL Solutions is a website design and development company that is currently searching for creative and enthusiastic applicants to join our team. By joining our team you will have the opportunity to share our excitement in the work we do everyday. Every employee and every position in the company has an important role to play in our collective commitment to quality.
Our future depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for creating the best product imaginable. We offer a challenging work environment, a competitive salary, and excellent benefits. Interested candidates should send a resume to [email protected]
Apr 17 2013
The Senior Product Manager (SPM) will manage all existing products and developers, as well as help create and integrate new products for GSL.
In this role, the SPM will conduct margin analysis, industry and market research, and performance measurement to determine product demand, positioning, viability, and usability.
The SPM will create business cases, product descriptions and work as a facilitator between the various internal departments at GSL to ensure product policy and processes are negotiated, documented, and executed accurately.
The SPM will lead regularly scheduled meetings centered on system and operational requirements for product changes and new product development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration, launches, and changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the operational requirements based upon the business requirements and objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, and process impacts to the various internal departments.
- Develop and conduct training on new products launched.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity for pre- and post- product launch/changes.
- Provide support for other departmental projects as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, engineering, computer science;
- Two to five years marketing/product development experience preferred;
- Two to five years computer experience (internet, application programming, database, etc.); and
- Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to write and deliver training courses and materials;
- Ability to exercise good interpersonal skills;
- Project management skills;
- Group facilitation skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytic skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation
Competitive Base Salary plus Quarterly Bonus potential, Vacation/Holidays, Sick/Personal Days, Medical & Dental Insurance, Phone Services and more.